Albert Einstein Quotes-thought, time, imagination, life, motivation-Albert Einstein quotes was an influential quotation, his quotes have always been a model for every generation. quotes of einstein about life, motivation, imagination, and inspiration for every person who read quotes.
Top 10 Albert Einstein Quotes with image-
|Albert Einstein quotes|
Anyone who has never made a mistake
has never tried anything new
Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters
cannot be trusted with important matters.
I don’t know with what weapons world war 3rd will be fought,
but world war 4th will be fought with sticks and stones.
All of science is nothing more than
refinement of everyday thinking.
Imagination is more important than knowledge,
knowledge is limited, Imagination encircles the world.
A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin,
what else does a man need to be happy?
Two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity;
and I’m not sure about the universe.
When you are courting a nice girl
an hour seems like a second.
when you sit on a red-hot cinder a second
seems like an hour that’s relativity.
Everybody is a genius but if you judge
a fist by its ability to climb a tree it will
live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
It is not that I’m so smart but
I stay with the questions much longer.
I have no special talents,
I’m only passionately curious.
Albert Einstein quotes about science
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school
- No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.
- All of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking.
- All religions, art, and science are branches of the same tree.
- Science can flourish only in an atmosphere of free speech.
- when you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity
- Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind.
- If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
- I don’t know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
- It is not that I’m so smart but I stay with the questions much longer.